Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Scariest thing I've ever seen



This is just frightening. It creeped me out watching it. I saw a post on another site that side it was Children of the cornish. I couldn't place it at the time but that's exactly the felling I got. I've seen Children of the Corn and that's exactly what this reminds me of. If you haven't seen the movie rent it and then try and tell me you don't agree. If you change the word Obama to God it's the song I sung in Church this Sunday. It's a worship song to Obama. These kids have been brainwashed by liberals. Maybe when they're old enough to think for themselves they'll meet some conservatives who can save them.

The other distrubing thing NBC President Jeffery Zucker is behind the video. This should be enough proof for the three people that still thought NBC was fair to admit they were wrong.
Update:
The video went down about the time I made this post. If I find it somewhere else I'll repost it. Looks like the Dems weren't too happy with conservatives talking about what they were doing.
Update
Video back up. Looks like it was a problem with You Tube. I'm still blaming the liberals, it just seems like the right thing to do. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment