Thursday, October 23, 2008

Iran Endorses Obama

Hat Tip: Powerline

The speaker of the Iranian Parliment has come out in favor of Obama. "We are leaning more in favor of Barack Obama because he is more flexible and rational, even though we know American policy will not change that much," Larijani said at a press conference during a visit to Bahrain.

Well I have to agree that Obama is flexible. From promising to take Public financing for his campaign then renegging. To saying he'd sit down without preconditions then denying he said it. Obama is the king of flexing himself to be able to say whatever it is that benefits him at the time. I could come up with many other examples, but I don't have that kind of time these days.

Here's an idea why don't you post all of Obama's flexible stances in my comments area. I'll copy and paste them to and post them here. I'll be sure to put the name of the person who posted it beside the comment. Let's make it a top ten list everyone post your favorite Obama flex now.

No comments:

Post a Comment