Friday, September 19, 2008

Son of Tennessee State Rep is the hacker, and yes he's a democrat.

Looks like it took them all of one day to track down the hacker. Like I said in my post yesterday, I hope you have a good lawyer. David Kernell son of Tennessee State Rep Mike Kernell (D) is the hacker. They tracked him down by his e-mail address which is now posted all over the internet. Oh the irony. Here it is
rubico10@yahoo.com feel free to send him your thoughts on the situation. Although by now he's probably closed the account. His father's information is also all over the net. I'll show a little class and not post that information here although you can get it in about 100 other places.

Believe it or not the kid didn't seem to realize the seriousness of the action until after the deed was done. It wasn't until after he broke into Palin's account that he realized the seriousness of the offense."it finally set in, THIS internet was serious business," he wrote. "yes I was behind a proxy, only one, if this shit ever got to the FBI I was fucked, I panicked."
http://mccainpalin2008.blogspot.com/2008/09/they-got-him-david-kernell-is-hacker.html

I'm sure the mainstream media will pick up on this story tomorrow. After they do maybe some more info will come out. If there is anything more to this story I'll report on it then.

1 comment:

  1. I posted this story on COMMON CENTS myself.

    Feel free to use THE BEST OF BIDEN...
    http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2008/09/best-of-biden.html

    Steve

    ReplyDelete