Thursday, August 7, 2008

Please make sure your addressing the right person.

No offense to Scott Martin who I'm really happy to have posting for me on this site, but he is not New Conservative. We are two different people. I'm posting this because I've had a couple of websites and now some posters mistake us for the same person. It really shouldn't matter, but it's annoying when I write a great article that someone loves then comments on it and thanks someone else for writing it. I'm sure Scott would feel the same way. This is the last time I will ever mention this. The person whose name is at the bottom of the post is the one who wrote it. I will also be adding another blogger very soon so please be sure your addressing the right person when you comment on an article. Hopefully I didn't come off as too big a jerk in this post. Thanks to everyone who reads this site.

New Conservative

No comments:

Post a Comment