Saturday, June 21, 2008

We have got to get Obama to speak without the telepromter.

If Obama isn't going to debate McCain and take questions to from the people of this country. McCain and other Conservatives should make statements that force him to do inpromptu press conferences. Anytime someone ask a conversal question about Obama say "I think you really should ask Obama himself about that." Maybe we could get the press to ask, do you think Ginsberg and Stevens are the type of judges that you would want to nominate to the Supreme Court? McCain could say something like you know what kind of judges I would nominate to the court, what about Sen. Obama?

We must call Obama out on his failure to debate McCain even though Obama said he'd debate McCain anywhere anytime. "If John McCain wants to meet me anywhere, anytime, to have a debate about our respective policies in Iraq, in Iran, in the Middle East or around the world, that is a conversation I am happy to have," it appears however that Obama was just kidding about this too. Here's a video of him saying he'd debate McCain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbl4hCaUyBo&feature=related

If Obama won't debate McCain by himself were going to have to find someway to get him on the stage without a script in front of him. He is not a great speaker when he doesn't have the words right there. Also it doesn't appear he remembers much of his speeches once he's finished with them, kinda like me with my German classes. That is the only explanation I can come up with on why Obama keeps contradicting himself.

I know for a fact that both sides want to see these townhall debates. Maybe the people themselves will be able to convince Obama to keep his word, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment