Saturday, June 28, 2008

Iraq flying high!

I read story yesterday about Iraqi airlines. I should have written about it then, because I can't find it today. The story said that the company was back up and running after years of being not able to operate due to wars lauched by Saddam Hussein and the no fly zone that was created after the first Gulf War. The airline flew all around the Middle East in the 70's before the Iraq-Iran war. The company is now doing well again with most of their flights being at least 90% full. This is another example of success in Iraq. The story was on http://www.foxnews.com/ if anyone wants to see if they can find it.

1 comment:

  1. Conservative,

    Thanks for the link. I have saved it to my favorites and will be a regular reader and poster.

    peace, neocon

    ReplyDelete